Welcome to Norwich Bar Billiards League
"It ain't what you made, it's what you saved."
The Norwich Bar Billiards League is made up of 12 teams split in to two divisons based around 6 venues. The matches are played in a friendly, informal manner but the rivalry between the teams can sometimes be fierce! As well as a team league that runs through out the year, there is also a singles knock-out tournament where individual players can put their skills to the test as well Cup and Plate competitions.
If you are interested in joining the league or putting a team together, please contact us via The Norwich Bar Billiards Facebook
How to play Bar Billiards
If you've never played before and would like to know how then why not check out our guide to the game Bar Billiards Rules
Where to play Bar Billiards in NorwichFind the locations of venues with Bar Billiards tables in Norwich here: Norwich Bar Billiards venues
A brief history of Norwich Bar Billiards
How many seasons has their been? How many teams? Which pubs have had tables? Find out here. A brief history of Norwich Bar Billiards
Latest Site Updates
- 22/03/19: 2019 League fixtures and Cup/Plate format added. About and Venues pages updated.
- 20/03/19: Singles Tournament Quarter Finals fixtures added.
- 25/02/19: Singles Tournament First Round fixtures added.
- 05/02/19: Singles Tournament group stage fixtures added.
- 09/01/19: 2019 Singles Tournament details added.